Normally, people should sleep about 6-7 hours a day, on average, if we don’t get enough sleep. will result in the risk of health problems greater than or equal to those who smoke people with high blood pressure and people with heart disease
Insomnia can be caused by accumulated stress. Hormonal abnormalities in the body, snoring, leg twitching, sleepwalking, and frequent nightmares cause you to wake up feeling tired and not refreshed. Therefore, you should consult a specialist to find out the real cause before beginning treatment at the point.
If you are having 3 symptoms: insomnia, restlessness snoring or sleep apnea and having symptoms of exhaustion for no apparent reason These symptoms are indicative of poor sleep quality.
Not getting enough sleep is detrimental to your health.
Dr. Likhita Thongyam, a rehabilitation physician at Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital and Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, said that people should sleep about 6-7 hours a day on average, except in childhood who may need to sleep more. Research has found that If people do not get enough sleep Will result in a greater or equal risk of health problems than people who smoke people with high blood pressure and people with heart disease
For adults: People who stay up late are at risk of developing high blood pressure, heart disease, heart failure. Stroke, obesity, and also reduce work efficiency. Slow down thinking or making decisions and may have mental health problems Emotional disorders, various depressions, including the subject of an accident. which is the cause of death that we often see today as well
For children: Children who do not get enough sleep or sleep will affect their growth. May have ADHD impair learning skills
Can’t sleep because of what?
- Caffeinated beverages such as tea, coffee, soft drinks
- alcoholic beverages
- Eating a lot of sweets before bed Sugar stimulates the body to feel alert. or eating foods that are high in sodium salt cause blood pressure to increase The body is restless, making it difficult to fall asleep.
- Excessive consumption of spicy and fatty foods in the evening or before bedtime May result in insomnia.
- Eating a heavy buffet will encourage us to fall asleep
- cumulative stress and mental health problems
- Snoring or sleep apnea
- Hormone imbalances in the ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com body such as cortisol and melatonin Including entering the golden age for both women and men.
- Restless legs syndrome, a symptom that the patient feels Something climbs in the leg, feels collapsed, or has a spasm in the leg which usually only happens at night If the symptoms are very severe, it may cause insomnia and have to move the legs.
insomnia solution by trying to adjust behavior
- Set a time to go to bed on time every day. And should get out of bed as soon as you wake up in the morning.
- Do not work, watch TV, read a book or play on your mobile phone in bed.
- Keep the bedroom dark, quiet, and well ventilated. Adjust the temperature of the air conditioner to suit the needs.
- Shouldn’t take a nap during the day. because it makes it difficult to sleep at night
- Do not eat a lot of dinner at a time. or spicy food because it will cause stomach discomfort and make it harder to fall asleep
- Avoid drinking caffeinated beverages and alcohol in the evening.
- Avoid drinking a lot of water. In the near time to go to sleep because it may make you have to get up to go to the bathroom late at night
- Take a warm bath before going to bed. will relax the muscles fall asleep easier